In the summer of 2020 we started BioSynth: Rising.
In a little more than a year, it has gone from this:
It all started as a one man project, but it continued as a team work.
We encountered many obstacles, but also had many funny moments:
Along the way, we met lots of cool friends…
… and in just 4 months our game appeared on quite a few websites and channels:
- Biosynth: Rising – Interview
- Biosynth: Rising | Sci-Fi Turn-Based RPG
- Neptune Games Interview
- Ep.17 – Come nasce un videogioco? Intervista al director di BioSynth Rising
- BioSynth: Rising video anteprima : un classic rpg tutto italiano
- NUOVO RPG A TURNI ITALIANO SCI-FI! BioSynth: Rising by Neptune Games!
- Retcon Retrospective – Q3 2021
- BioSynth : Rising lance son Kickstarter prochainement
- Il gioco made in Italy “BioSynth: Rising”, un RPG classico single-player con doppia visuale, è in arrivo su #Kickstarter
- Arriva su KickStarter BioSynth Rising
- BioSynth: Rising arrives on Kickstarter
- Kickstarter Announcement: BioSynth Rising from Neptune Games
- BioSynth: parte la campagna Kickstarter del nuovo GDR cyberpunk italiano
- BioSynth è il Cyberpunk 2077 italiano? L’RPG isometrico è già su Kickstarter
- BioSynth Rising è il GDR italiano pronto a unire Fallout e Divinity
- NEWS – BioSynth : Rising, campagne lancée
- New Party RPG games with turn based tactical combat coming to PC in 2022 from Indie or AAA studios
We launched a Kickstarter campaign that didn’t reach its funding goal, but considering that we had to work on a zero marketing budget and we didn’t have a publisher, we did pretty well.
This has been just our first year.
The best has yet to come!